89 days til i’m home.
[i should probably say this when people invite me to parties from here on out]
the geese outside of my friend jason’s work are apparently quite unpleasant, so he made this sign to warn people. what a champion.
i think the ultimate ‘pro-life’ stance would support healthcare for all americans. we want to save the unborn, but we don’t want to save the ones who are already living.
sometimes i look at where i am from and i just have to hang my head in shame. i have to remind myself that the majority of the country doesn’t actually believe this. just because the ignorant are loud does not mean that they are many.
but if you’ve ever thought that healthcare reform was a bad idea, or that healthcare is a privilege, i just want you to know: you are the reason the rest of the world hates america. you are not what makes america great. you are what makes it a joke.
i just got the most wonderful surprise package in the mail and my heart exploded.
i guess i just don’t see the point of healthcare reform if there is no public option…
i want the whole world to know:
i love martha stewart.
55º and sunny.
i was really excited to watch it, and it was not good at all. damnit.
i don’t get why daylight savings exists.
can someone explain?
i have been kinda bedridden for the past few days, which accounts for my excessive internet presence the last few days, mainly on facebook. i feel shameful when i spend this much time on the internet, but there is seriously nothing to do when you are stuck in bed.
discoveries i have made while sickly:
- i was a happier person overall when i didn’t know who lady gaga was.
- i am also annoyed by scarlett johannson, who i have seen on a lot of blogs lately, and i am 100% convinced she has a Y chromosome floating around somewhere.
- i do not care about your fixed gear bicycle.
- smoked everything is better than unsmoked anything else.
- women with short hair look better, on average, than women with long hair. i guess i made this discovery long ago.
- america’s next top model has to be the most entertaining show on television. it’s not even a guilty pleasure. i love that show.
- i have only ever seen the british version of deal or no deal, but i need to be on that show. i would be happy walking away with a couple thousand. i applied to be on it, but alex says based on my answers i will probably not get an interview.
the next person to say ‘woot’ to me gets a slit throat.
ira is losing his teeth now, which is funny. he looks very english.